Your life can change in an instant if you are involved in a car accident! If you are hurt in a car accident it is essential that you seek medical attention quickly. Injuries sustained in auto accidents can be physically, financially and emotionally devastating.
Car accidents are among the leading cause of personal injury and fatality in the United States according to NHTSA someone is involved in an automobile accident every six seconds. According to national statistics about 33,000 fatal accidents occured in 2010 and 2011. Contact Center City Injury Lawyer, Eric Nash, Esq. if you have been involved in an auto accident.
• Texting while driving
• Reckless driving
• Drunk driving
• Driver Fatigue
• Weather conditions (rain or snow)
In Pennsylvania you have the option to choose a less expensive Insurance Policy. If you selected the Limited Tort option an were involved in an auto accident, all medical bills are covered up to the limits of your policy.
You can still recover for pain and suffering damages with Limited Tort if:
• Injuries are considered "Serious Impairment" of bodily function*
• If you require surgery for your injuries
• You were hit by drunk driver (arrested and convicted)
• The driver who caused the accident was operating a vehicle,
registered outside the state of Pennsylvania
• If you were a pedestrian or cyclist
• If you were an occupant in an vehicle that is not a private vehicle
If you have been involved in a car accident you may be entitled to substantial financial compensation for your losses. We represent FULL TORT, LIMITED TORT, and some cases with NO INSURANCE.
Call today to schedule your free consultation.
No obligations and you only pay if you win!
1515 Market Street
Suite 1200Philadelphia, PA 19102
5425 Oxford Avenue
Suite 200Philadelphia, PA 19124